My health is preventing me from working at the moment, so I'd like to use my time to help sick kids feel better, not with pills, but with crochet. Follow my journey on my blog ~

Thursday, March 21, 2013

A few more friends

The sun was shining in my living room window, so I took this of three of the donations I've made (think I have fingerprints on my camera lens, figures).

The pig is from Puffy Pals, by Sayjai of K and J Dolls (http://kandjdolls.blogspot.com/) available from Amazon Kindle.

The hippo is from Easy Crochet Critters from Leisure Arts

The lamb pattern is from Tiny Yarn Animals, by Tamie Snow

I hope these little friends will make someone's day a bit brighter.  Working on baby koala now... wish me luck! I'll need it if I'm going to get these done in time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment