My health is preventing me from working at the moment, so I'd like to use my time to help sick kids feel better, not with pills, but with crochet. Follow my journey on my blog ~

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pieces of Frog

Days and nights are backwards again, folks, and I haven't been able to get my stitches to gauge properly for the monkey limbs, so I decided to make a frog... got a bit caught up in it I guess (that and Mansfield Park on Netflix), finally noticed that it's 6:30 AM and probably time for me to get some sleep.  I think I'm addicted to Puffy Pals (having it on my Kindle is so convenient, and Sayjai makes her directions so easy that I can follow them even when half asleep).  I keep intending to do a variety, and so I have, but I keep coming back to the little round critters, and then I snap out of my crochet-daze and discover frog parts littering my lap.  I know it isn't easy being green, but you'll have to wait until later to be assembled, mister.  Even my stuffed animals look sleepy.  No, guys, that's not daylight... it's... light pollution... ?

In any case, I'll be up in a few hours.  I'm absolutely determined to finish my first delivery of donations before the move, which means before I have to pack up all the craft supplies, which means... well, lots of animal pieces on my lap over the next while.  Still missing from the collection (pile?) are a rabbit, bear, dog and cat.  Already have a lion, so for the sake of "oh my!" I may as well throw a tiger in the mix.  Then perhaps a duck, a duck and a goose.  I could go on, but I'll spare you... eventually I'll reach twenty or so, and I'll attempt to do it without causing you too many eye rolls along the way (although I've been told one should always make the best use of one's natural talents, and bad jokes are one of mine, especially when sleep deprived... consider yourselves warned, because there is not, as far as I know, an internet censor for those yet).


0 comments:

Post a Comment