My health is preventing me from working at the moment, so I'd like to use my time to help sick kids feel better, not with pills, but with crochet. Follow my journey on my blog ~

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Party Favors!

I've been stressing about recent events, haven't been able to sleep much... so I've been working on the party favors for my son's upcoming birthday party. He said he wanted me to make chicks for him, and thanks to the wonderful world of the interwebs, I was able to find a great pattern!
Gotta watch these little guys, their numbers may get out of control before I know it...

This free design can be found here: http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/2011/04/tiny-chick-free-amigurumi-pattern.html

I used medium worsted weight yarn and a size F (3.75 mm) hook.  I used safety eyes and embroidered the mouth... I'm really bad at French knots.

So cute!  I'll be making around a dozen.  If I have time, I'll probably find another design or two.  Probably won't have more than ten kids show up, so I should have time to make a little collection... especially since sleep isn't coming easily.






Just look at that face... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment