My health is preventing me from working at the moment, so I'd like to use my time to help sick kids feel better, not with pills, but with crochet. Follow my journey on my blog ~

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Two for the road

Two more for the pile, tagged and ready to go!  :) Getting closer to my goal for my first donation drop-off.  Got some more books in the mail today and am very excited to try some of them out, who knows what will come next!

Still working out my upcoming housing situation... it appears that a house isn't in the cards, so I'm going to have to look into alternatives.  I definitely want to get these little guys to the hospital before I have to uproot.  More information when I have it ~

(Design credits: Puffy Pals by Sayjai for the frog, and the mini ami bunny from Amigurumi World by Ana Paula Rimoli)

0 comments:

Post a Comment